Are you someone who is a natural leader, able to organize projects efficiently and communicate effectively? Do you have a spirit of teamwork and a “can do” attitude to see projects through to high quality success? Are you a good problem-solver, focused on the details with a strong commitment to excellence?
As the Certification Programs Manager, your role is to enhance and support the AFCPE certification programs, and maintain policies and procedures for NCCA Accreditation compliance. You will lead efforts to support our professionals through the program, and focus on expanding the reach and growth of the programs.
You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, high performing team with a results oriented approach. You must be a self-starter with excellent follow-through to move the needle on impact and progress. You will be expected to continually work to increase AFCPE’s impact through certification to ensure the highest standards of professionalism for the field.
This position reports directly to the Director of Certification Programs.
- Certification Program Operations Management
- Administer daily operations of certification programs
- Supportive and effective communication to program enrollees
- Accurate and updated database information
- Inventory of books and materials, supplies for certification programs
- Exam Management
- Periodically review and report exam information including pass rates
- Certification Communication
- Coordinate and execute certification communication plans
- Marketing for certification programs
- Plan and coordinate trainings for certification candidates
- Manage enrollments, session set-up, post-training follow-up
- Provide webinar support
- Issue Certifications
- Verify requirements met
- Audit claims
- Issue certificates
- Military Spouse Fellowship
- Enrollment process
- Distribution of materials
- Monthly reports
- Issue certificates
- Customer service: respond in a timely fashion to emails, phone calls from members/certificants
- Database management
- Special project management
- Oversee committees driving progress toward goals and report efforts
- Assist with AFCPE administrative tasks as needed
- Management of one admin
Skills and Qualifications
- Integrity and commitment to AFCPE’s mission
- Bachelor’s Degree (in consumer science, personal finance, financial planning, or related field preferred)
- 2 years program management experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter and driven with proven ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy required
- Strong business writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to learn and effectively operate technology independently
- Able to work collaboratively within the staff to support strategic direction
- Travel to tradeshows and conferences to represent AFCPE
- 40 hours/week between 8am-4pm
- Mandatory full staff meetings; travel may be required 1-2 times per year
- Mandatory travel to AFCPE Annual Symposium in November
- Mandatory participation in quarterly webinar review course Monday evenings
- Option to work remotely.
$45 - 55K
- Health stipend
- 401k match
- Professional development
- Additional voluntary options, including dental, vision, EAP and life insurance.
AFCPE an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. AFCPE is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from minority candidates. Minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.