The Financial Expert will co-facilitate six sessions on economic stress, money personalities, financial planning, goal setting and credit management. The sessions will be held once a week. Financial Expert will attend a paid training on the TOGETHER Workshop implementation. The Financial Expert will facilitate meetings in Fairfax County, VA and PG County, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participate in 25 hours of training including the TOGETHER curriculum and related presentation matters, as well as other training that may be required from time to time by the client.
2. Participate in team meetings that may be required, and consult, coordinate, and communicate with other providers and project leaders as needed.
3. Provide and manage required data collection and reporting according to the project policies and procedures.
4. Deliver with co-facilitator the 14-hour TOGETHER workshop for the Intervention Group
5. Optionally deliver as may be requested the three (3) hour booster sessions after the workshop has been completed.
6. Provide services as described in the TOGETHER Protocol, the TOGETHER Workshop Manual, and related services that may be requested from time to time.
7. Agree to be observed from time to time during TOGETHER class presentations by project administrators and evaluators.
8. When engaged as an independent contractor, retain and maintain Professional Liability and/or Errors and Omissions Insurance and make Family Services, Inc. a certificate holder and/or otherwise provide proof of coverage acceptable to the company.
The Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with accreditation/certification in the financial services arena. Two years' experience in financial counseling/education/coaching is needed. Requires flexibility in work schedule including evening and weekend hours. Must be goal directed, and capable of working independently. Experience in working with culturally diverse and underserved individuals is important.