The Masonic Home of Missouri has been caring for members of the Masonic Family since 1889. Initially care was provided in a bricks and mortar capacity, evolving over time to an outreach-based approach. In 2003 the organization expanded its reach by providing assistance to unaffiliated children statewide through partnerships with lodges and chapters.
The organization is headquartered in Columbia, MO, with assistance provided statewide through 10 distinct financial, non-financial, and partnership programs.
During Fiscal Year 2017, the Masonic Home provided over $1.3 million in direct financial assistance and touched the lives of almost 21,000 individuals throughout the state. Together we are making a difference in communities throughout Missouri!
We would love for you to become part of our team, touching the lives of thousands of members, children and veterans all across the state!
Check out our website at mohome.org.
- Working with clients and/or their families throughout the state
- Completing financial assessments
- Determining a client's financial need and the way in which the organization may assist
- Identify community resources
- Making recommendations for assistance
- Statewide travel (company vehicles provided for travel
- Case management experience
- Knowledge of social service agencies and community services
- Ability to collect and analyze ifnormatiom
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Degree from accredited four-year institution, major in social work, psychology, sociology, gerontology, or related field, and one + years of professional experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Contribution
- Voluntary Insurance (Afflac, Flexible Spending Account, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts)
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Personal, Holidays
Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com EOE Employer. No relocation package available.