Position Summary: Under the direction the Manager of Bridges to College, the Financial Coach provides Financial Coaching to Bridges to Collegeand Adult Diploma Pathway students. The coach is responsible for all aspects of financial coaching within the Academic Services division, including recruiting, coaching, and tracking outcomes. The coach also enters all financial coaching-related data in Salesforce, tracks and reports outcomes data, creates documents for submission to manager, funders or evaluators, and attends team meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA in Education, Human Services or other related field is required
- 2-5 years’ experience in counseling or training adults
- Familiarity and comfort with personal financial concepts and coaching
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills required
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a diverse group of clients at all levels of the organization
- Familiarity with career ladders and professional advancement protocols preferred
- Knowledge of adult learning theory a must
- Knowledge of community resources and web-based resources preferred
- Interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter at our
Working Conditions: Regular local travel, evening hours and some weekend availability required.
JVS BENEFITS:As a full-time employee, you will qualify for medical and dental insurance, 403(b), short and long term disability and life insurance plans. A robust paid time off plan is also part of the offering.
JVS CULTURE:JVS is strongly committed to diversity and a workplace environment that respects, appreciates and values employee differences and similarities. By providing and supporting a work culture that fosters and builds upon diversity and its strengths, JVS will better serve our local communities and continue to provide quality services.
JVS is an employment at-will organization and an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, JVS prohibits retaliation against an applicant or employee because he or she has engaged in protected activity under the statutes prohibiting discrimination in the workplace.