The Manager, Education Services serves as equal parts senior level relationship manager, responsible for territory development and maintenance; educational trainer, delivering dynamic educational sessions in person and online; and content expert, assisting with the creation of financial education materials. The Manager, Education Services works collaboratively with the Education Services and Marketing teams to execute delivery of product and product knowledge to member law schools, students, and the pre-law and graduate/professional communities at large.
(NOTE: This is a remote home-office position covering the Midwest region. Additional hires for other regions may be forth-coming, so if this otherwise is a good fit for you, please consider applying.)
- Serves as an integral part of the SME team for financial education, creating presentations, content, tools, assessments and other program materials;
- Conducts in person and online presentations;
- Conducts one-on-one loan counseling sessions in person and virtually with AccessConnex;
- Creates a territory specific business plan to increase engagement with AccessLex products and services;
- Establishes and maintains direct contact with member schools within assigned region, including in person visits, phone calls, webinars, emails and written communication;
- Acts as the company ambassador at industry conferences, tradeshows, and other assigned events;
- Maintains knowledge of Company products and services and how they can be utilized from multiple viewpoints;
- Maintains social media presence to promote Company, for lead development and nurturing, and other opportunities in collaboration with marketing;
- Maintains CMS records, including updated contact information, visit tracking and campaign participation;
- Offers analysis and recommendations for new services and products that could benefit member schools;
- Keeps Director aware of any red flag issues in regions under his/her direction.
This position has no supervisor responsibilities.
This job is operated in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:15 am to 5:00 pm and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires up to 50% travel.
- Masters degree and 10+ years of relevant work experience; terminal degree strongly preferred.
- Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC) designation required (or obtainable within 6 months of employment).
Knowledge and Experience
- Financial education experience required;
- 5+ years’ experience in education-related occupation; on-campus experience preferred;
- 5+ years’ experience in client management and relationship building;
- Experience conducting in person, phone and online client meetings and presentations;
- Experience with conference vending;
- Experience with Salesforce or other CMS;
- Superior writing, verbal communication, presentation and critical thinking skills;
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills; project and time management skills;
- Strong knowledge of debt management, student loan programs and applicable regulations; understanding of graduate and professional educations sector a plus;
- Strong knowledge of the impact of financial education on personal and organization outcomes; expertise in financial education content;
- Passion and enthusiasm for financial capability.